Thursday, July 23, 2015

How to become a hacker ?

You want to become Hacker! I will make you the one. Not actually the one, Expert one and its all free. Because teaching should be free as said in holy books. I can give you 100% assurance that if you are willing to become hacker, i will make you the best one. I will teach you whatever i know, whatever i don’t know ( i will learn and then i will share with you). Because none can be perfect but experts always exist. Most people have aspirations to become a hacker but they don’t know from where to start and what is good and what is bad. Being Hacker as per media is bad but when you go inside you will know the truth. I will help you to explore the same. We are born hackers and started hacking ever since birth but never able to realized the hackers inside ourselves. But you will now, because i will act as catalyst.
Note: Catalyst, everything is in you, i will just guide you.
Many users daily ask me the one same question again and again. Sir, I want to become an hacker, please teach me. Its really embarrassing at first but then i realized about the positiveness and peoples willingness to learn about cyber security and ethical hacking and most of you will not believe i decided that i will start my campaign again as i don’t wanna hurt feeling of learners. Its being a great time when i first started the campaign under the name ISOFTDL cybercops and then under Hackingloops under CHECKMATE program. Because of personal reasons and hectic schedule, i need to turn down the programs but now i have time for my friends, users and learners. I am starting my Campaign again under Hackingloops under program name “Born Hackers Club” (BHC).

So let's begin your journey towards becoming a successfull hacker. 
Read Full article at below link :


Feel Free to contact us. Happy Hacking and Keep Learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment